Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Goodness Sakes!!!!!!

Blogger is working well tonight! I really don't have anything to say...I just got on to make some template changes (adding Gugon's and Deb's links to the sidebar) and figured it would be a waste to not say something.

Tony Snow is Bush's new press secretary!?!? Hmmm. Interesting. I really, really, really like Tony Snow. Hmmmmm.

The Wife is doing pretty good over at her blog, eh?

Spent the day in Traverse City for work today...did some inspections, visit some media customers, ate lunch at Union Street Station. Had a cup of seafood gumbo and a grinder...mmmmmm, mmmmmmm.

Kelly Pickler just got voted off of American Idol. Mixed emotions here. While the audio quality of the show just went up...the scenery and entertainment values changed for the worse.

OK...This is really lame...I gotta go. Started a new Peretti book tonight; "piercing the Darkness". I guess it's a follow up to "This Present Darkenss"...not a sequel, but same concept from what I gather so far. Should be entertaining (when is Angels and Demons in Cosmic Battle not?).

Later Peeps,
K~
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?