Saturday, April 22, 2006

Answers, Comments and Questions

OK, so it's been a little while...let's get to it, shall we!?

We were in Kentucky over a long Easter Weekend...hence my absence from this site. I apologize to all four of my regular readers (nay...all 3 since apparently one wasn't so loyal and bailed due to this absence) for not supplying you your dose of pertin' near twice weekly musings of a rather weakly muse. Whatever.

************************

Answer to Jody; who was curious if I would return to my regular television habits post lent. My dear sister...I would love to say "No, I will not"...which was precisely my thought when I read your comment nearly one week ago (on Good Friday). But since Easter Sunday, my viewing has increased...maybe doubled. Most of this due to catching up on TIVO'd shows that were taped while we were gone.

However, with that said, I do think I learned a lesson. If nothing else, I do realize that I clutter my brain with far too much noise to be in-tune to that "still small voice". Also, I need to be reading more. More anything...scripture, fiction, anything (other than more newspapers...I do too much of that). It truly is nothing more than a waste of time (most of the time). So while I do not intend to "log down the minutes in front of the TV", I do intend to cut much of it out of my daily routine. 2 hours a day is plenty...if I have more free/down time than that, I need to be at the gym, reading a book or playing with my kids.

************************

Gugon...Welcome! Thanks for stopping by. Speaking of reading entertaining stuff...folks, this guy's blog is suspenseful/abstract/addictive, sometimes comical and almost always freaky weird. You have to read the story from the beginning...or at least from this point...about three posts in and you're hooked.

************************

I'm seeing a lot of visitors from all around the country lately...Hey! Drop a line in the comments section! Say Hi! STAND UP AND BE COUNTED MAN!!!

************************

Follow up to the South Park thing (my last post). Well...Comedy Central wussed out. What a bunch of slimy, spineless, yellow-bellied cowards they are. Punks. Do you know what they call people who mercilessly make fun of people that don't retaliate (i.e. the Jews, Christians, Mormons, Hispanics, Gays, Blacks, Asians and Republicans who are regularly lambasted on your channel)...but then freak out, turn tail and bow down to the fear of reprisal from people who may pose a physical threat to their safety (i.e. Muslim Extremists)?

Well...besides being the typical schoolyard bully...where I'm from, you're a P@$$Y A$$, Punk Faced, F@&&et B!%&H. Bunch of pansies. Cowards. Losers.

************************

Had a party last night for a co-worker that is leaving us for warmer pastures. Mike & Pam are moving to Columbia South America...oops...I mean South Carolina. Bon Voy-a-gee my friends...we'll see ya' around February.

************************

That's all I got for the moment folks. HEY!!! CHECK OUT DEB'S BLOG!!! Just started it. She's looking to keep you up to date with the household happenings, pictures of the girls, etc.

Out for Now...Peace!
Keith
Comments:
Hey - "24" is the only show you need to watch. It is totally cool about counter terrorism and parallels nicely with current events. As far as South Park- I have only really watched one full show where they made fun of local business owners that hate Walmart. It was really funny. Anyway- hope to see you today.
M
 
Keith,

I am completely honored by your comments above! Thank you so much!

I don't know how you found me, but I'm glad you did! If you still consider yourself a regular reader, perhaps you would consider putting me up on your "Blogs I Read" list. I will do the same.

Oh, and by the way, I completely agree with you on South Park.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?