Saturday, March 25, 2006

A Pathetic "Pimping" of my blog; via the Genius of Jody Ferlaak

Yes Folks...I've sunk to a whole new level.  I am using, in vein, the name of my friend Jody, Jody, Jody Ferlaak, Ferlaak, Ferlaak in a pathetic and shameless attempt to direct more traffic to my blog.

You see...Jody Ferlaak operates her inspiring Nitty.Gritty. blog and is one of the fastest growing "Blog Moms" in the blogosphere.  As a result of a post from couple weeks ago, I have noticed that no less than 50% of the hits to my front page have come as referrals from either a Google or Blogspot search for Jody Ferlaak, Chip Ferlaak, or just Ferlaak.  (In case you didn't catch it, that's FERLAAK...F-E-R-L-A-A-K).

(Of course I have no idea why anyone would be searching for Chip.  Certainly not for NCAA bracket advice...Yeah that was low, but you can let him know I said so...LOL).

Of course this has nothing to do with my own creativity, talent or popularity...as so boastfully bragged by Jody, Jody, Jody Ferlaak, Ferlaak, Ferlaak in her 100th (count 'em) post.  As I sit here with a measly 68...even more pathetic when considering Keithrants has been around for a longer period of time.  I guess that's what you net when you compose thought provoking and meaningful e-missives that are applicable to every day life (as Jody Ferlaak does at Nitty.Gritty) as opposed to the political ranting and venomous babblings that my manifold readers (all four of them) have grown accustom to.  (To be honest, I'm surprised I have 4 readers with all the other political blow hards around the blogosphere).

OK...I guess I shouldn't be so hard on myself.  I do manage to pen the occasional deep pontification or comical thought.  Alright..."Deep" may be stretching it...let's go with "Shallow".

Have a GREAT Day!  Now go get your daily Nitty.Gritty. and tell Jody Ferlaak I said Hi!!!
K~

P.S.  You know I'm playing Jody...Happy 100th!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?