Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm Back!

I think I'm back...Am I back?

I've been ill people. Yeah, yeah, I know...poooooor baby boy; blah, blah blah. It's been a drag...started last Tuesday. I actually called in sick to work for three days in a row...then punched out early on Saturday. This is not like me. Deb says she can only remember me calling in sick, maybe 2 or 3 times since we've been married (over 10 years). It might be 4 times in the last 15 years. Anyhoo...

IT'S SNOWIN'!!! I mean REALLY snowing for a change. I couldn't make it into the office in my car this morning, so I went back home and got on the snowmobile and rode into work. It would have been more fun had I still not felt like crap. This winter has been such a drag...3 to 4 inches here and there for the last two months. Snowmobiling has been the pits...Thanks GOD for Curling! Which is going well by the way - Thanks for asking. Put it this way...we're tied for 2nd in the Monday night league with only 1.5 games seperating last place and first place. It's all bunched up, eh? I love curling.

Not much more going on here. Deb has been a trooper...taking care of me (read "Babying") over the past few days, as well as balancing the girls, and whole household on her head.

I guess I'll get onto other stuff...I am still having some of those crappy feelings mentioned several posts ago...I'm so sick of everything, (Politics, Islamofascists, Media morons) I don't feel like writing at all. Unlike ol' Marcus The Bronco...who's going nuts on the blog. Hey Mark (if you're still reading this dribble) why don't I have a link on your blog? I shamlessly plug you on a regular basis...I get no link...no plug...whatthe? Well...Whattaya' 'spect from a homo.

Later,
K~
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?