Sunday, February 05, 2006

The ComicWar

The Mudville Gazzette has the best summary and narrative about the whole ruckus. My Gawd...how stupid has this world gotten. This whole (non)situation doesn't even deserve a rant from me. I'll say only this about the entire false heathen religion that is Islam:

What ideology would appear to be more in line with the God of Love? The one that says, if struck on one cheek to turn the other...to rejoice when persecuted...to pray for your enemy. Or the one that burns buildings, threatens death and wrecks global havoc when someone teases them.





Nah...no one has ever teased, made fun or blasphemed Jesus. (Remember the whole 'Piss Christ' fiasco?)...Geesh...I'm done with this topic...I'm starting to perspire.

These clowns...Do they even know what their signs say? It's obvious they were all written by the same hand and probably passed out to an unthinking, illiterate mob.

Pathetic Cretins.

OK...I'm done.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?