Sunday, December 05, 2004

Vacation is Over....ug.

Well...I'm Back!

My absence from the blogosphere is due to a 3 week vacation. Can you say "Ssssssaaaaaaaaabaaaaaaatiiiiiiiiiicaaaaaaaaalllll!!!!!". Yes, my 3 weeks I took off for hunting purposes, and managed to dedicate a full 5 days in the woods. Bahh! Didn't see anything, didn't hear anything...nothing. Oh well. Thank God for the Rowley boys and the fine job they do at raising beef cattle. We should get our half around January. Good thing too! If my family had to rely on my hunting success to eat, we'd be...well...probably less fat. (Bad thing?).

Bethany is getting to be more and more a little person everyday. After last night's scolding for screwing around when she was suppose to be sleeping (and after a little slap on her behind for lying to me about having to go potty), I heard her say in the monitor, in the most heart wrenching way, "Daddy, please don't be mad at me...I just scared". EEEEGGAAAAADS, am I an abusive father or what. I had to go up and talk with her after that...pet on her a bit and reassure her. Yep, hated every minute of it....not.

The snow is/has been flying up here. We've gotten a few inches here and there. Just enough to make everything white...and beautiful. When I get off these midnight shifts on Thursday, I think we're going to do the "Christmas Decoration" thing. Go get a tree...put up lights, etc.

Well, that's about it for the happenings from Lake Muckety-muck. There's more minutia, but I won't bore you with it. Now on to our regularly scheduled broadcast (discussion of happenings, and other mindless dribble).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?