Sunday, December 05, 2004

Old School Tunes Tonight

After turning off the same tired radio station, realizing they having been playing the exact same program, and darn near the exact same time for the third night in a row...we've tickled our ear drums with (in order).

0100-0230: Led Zeppelin remastered

0230-0330: Elton Johns Greatest Hits (Yeah, yeah I know...me too. But you can't deny tunes like Levon and Tiny Dancer...if you do, you're a liar).

0330-0430: Tom Petty Wildflowers. I have never, in my life, had a puff of Mary Jane...not planning on doing it for that matter. But if I did, I'd want to do it with Mr. Petty whilst listening to this album...just something totally mellow about the whole thing.

0430-Current: What else? What else in the world could possibly be acceptable at this time of the morning. Alas...only one album my child. Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon.

"You run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking...and racing around to come up behind you again.
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older...Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death".

Indeed.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?