Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Don't let the door knob hit ya' in the....

Check This Out

Now Liberals always want to say they are as patriotic and love America as much as conservatives...but then all this talk shows they'd be willing to leave the country, because they lost the election.

I would conclude then, they in fact DON'T love this country. If Kerry won, there is no other place on earth I'd want to go. I'd stay here and fight for what I thought was right!

Now tell me...what do you think of a man who says he loves his family...he and his wife have an agrument where he doesn't get his way, and he simply resigns to move out. Does he love that family, truly? Is he dedicated to protecting and nuturing that household?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?