Saturday, October 09, 2004

I've been practicing Absentee'ism

It's a new religion of sorts.

Sorry. It's been a cross between too much to write about, not enough time to get started, and quite frankly, just bored and disgusted with all the topics that present themselves so regularly.

Politics- Blah.

Let me sum up everything I think about/have thought about John Kerry, his campaign and the upcoming presidential election:

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

I don't have the motivation or energy to analyze the presidential campaigns. Those who know me KNOW that I do not under estimate the importance of the election, and are probably a bit surprised by my unwillingness to write about it. Those who don't know me that are reading this...don't think for one second that it is because I am uninformed, or lack the cerebral capacity to argue the positions of either candidate...I am just simply bored and exhausted by all the rhetoric at this point. I just want it to be over.

There is only one choice in November, and if you feel I should spend my precious time and breath and brain power explaining why there is only one choice, then I will bet a handsome fortune that you are one of the following:

1. A moron.
2. Not interested/non-voter (in which case, #1 probably applies).
3. A Kerry Supporter (in which case, #1 probably applies).

Now...onto other matters.

As most of you know, since my last posting, Deb's mom passed away on 9/8/2004. It was a tough situation, but the family is at peace with it and Deb has shown more strength and understanding then I have ever given her credit for. She continues, after 11 years, to amaze me. Just when I think I know her better than anyone or herself, she proves to me that she is more than I know. I thank God for her daily, but don't thank her personally near as often as I should. She's a great wife and best friend...I wish everyone was a blessed as I. Yes, I'm bragging.

BETHANY TURNED 3 YESTERDAY!!!! We had a birthday party at BC pizza and all her little friends came. It was very cute. Lot's of Dora, Care Bears, Lil' Ponies, etc, etc. She had a blast and enjoyed all the attention. She was good and thanked everyone for coming to her birthday party. When I put her to bed last night and wished her one final "Happy Birthday", she said, "Happy Birthday you too Daddy". Did I mention I was blessed.

Whelp, That's it for now...maybe short and sweet will get me posting more often.

God Bless,
K~

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?