Monday, July 12, 2004

Geeeeesh!

Well that took a long time. Not for lack of trying, but yes Virginia, I've been busy. Can you believe I have only golfed once since my last post? It was a terrible sight. Maybe that's why. But with your prayers and a little luck, I may be able to go this Wedensday. And with ALOT of prayers, maybe I'll break 100.

Bethany is doing pretty good on the potty (with #1 anyhow). Her main hang up will end up being her & Deb's laziness about it. But I'm hopefull. Am I talking about urinating and bowel movements for entertainment purposes here? I need much help.

This summer has been great. Very cool (temperature wise). I love these kind of days where in the middle of July the temperature tops out in the lower 60s. I feel kind of bad, because we can't get Bethany out to the beach much, but mild days and cool nights in the middle of Summer is simply Heavenly. The last two days have been scorchers though. 82 and 85 respectively. That's just too dang hot, and I can't take it for much longer.

Just got off the phone with Marcusthebronco...looks like we're on for 9 holes on Wednesday.

Well, I better get off here and back to work since I really don't have anything interesting to say. If you get a chance, check out www.tonguetied.us This is where FoxNews.com get's a lot of their fodder for their PC Police columns. I gaurantee you some stuff that will make you shake your head. Just more proof that Liberals are truly out of their minds. (Love you Mike!).

Hey! Write me, eh?
Later,
K~
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?